- Long-term stability; no use of organic materials, that are subject to ageing (e.g. glues)
- Optimised costs; DIGI SENS has been applying value-engineering for years
- Interference-free signal transmission; the frequency is measured, instead of the amplitude
- Low current consumption; the oscillatingwire transducers work without resistive components (strain-gauges are resistor networks)
- Measurement security; if the balance sends a signal then it is inconceivable that a wrong value be transmitted, as in the case of a fault, no signal appears at all.
Learn more from the DIGI SENS Website.
The oscillating-wire technology makes it possible
DIGI SENS oscillating-wire sensors have advantages over other measuring principles that are worth their weight in gold in the stores.